Thursday, April 9, 2015

Welcome to the Joyful Stars Blog Hop for April


We just returned from our vacation in Charleston South Carolina.   I highly recommend this to everyone!  We had a wonderful time!  We had a guided tour of the city and learned so much about the history and architecture.  My husband and son went fishing for Red Fish and had a blast.  My son also took pictures of most of his meals and sent them to his friends.

I had planned to post the layouts from the new Jackson Workshop on the Go that I just LOVE but due to time constraints I am going to post pictures of a card I created for a friend of mine.  Everything was made with Close To My Heart products except the gold card stock I used to signify their Golden Wedding Anniversary.












Your next hop is over to Helen's blog.


Helen Gullet                      helengullett.com
Nickie Hoffer                    nickiehoffer.blogspot.com
Joyce Houck                      Joyce-joyfulcreations.blogspot.com
Betty Locco                        scrapbookgirl2.blogspot.com
Krista Hershberger             Kristascraftycorner.blogspot.com
Marie Flayer                       njstampingqueen.blogspot.com
Nancy Brown                     creativelyartsygallery.blogspot.com
Crystal Davis                      craftingwithcrystal.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. This is such an elegant card! I love all the details. You need to post it to Pinterest so I can save it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a pretty card for anniversary! Love that gold touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, I pinned it and I will be cutting out those flowers, always seem to cut just the solid flower and forget about the top layer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, this is a fantastic and elegant card! The white on white flowers, dry embossing and gold foil paper really look great together. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete