Sunday, May 3, 2015

Bridal Favors

I had a friend join me yesterday for paper crafting and we played around with making Bridal shower favors.


The favor boxes are from Tags, Bags, and Boxes 2.  The favors were cut from Glacier cardstock.  I wanted to cut just the overlay in White Daisy so we played around with Cricut Design Space to slice away what we didn't want.



This smaller one is just under 6 inches so we could cut 2 favors from a 12x12 sheet.  I used our Damask Embossing folder for the white dress.  I used the thin Glacier Washi Tape from the Boardwalk Washi Tape Pack for the waist.  I then embellished it with retired bitty pearls. 


This larger one was cut just over 8 inches.  Because of the proportions I did a double layer of the Glacier washi so it was wider then added the white shimmer trim on top.  

It was quite late when we finished but we had a great time catching up and creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment